Yes, our lust for shiny hair is never quenched! We always want more ways and better ways to achieve it. Hair masks for shiny hair that can be made at home are one of the best ways to achieve it. It was for me! Add it to your weekly hair regime and soon enough you will definitely see the results you seek.
So here are a few Homemade hair Mask For Shiny Hair that you can try too.
1. Vodka Hair Mask
This is the best homemade hair mask for shiny hair!
- Add two tablespoons of vodka and honey to peeled and crushed avocado.
- To the mixture, add 1 egg to form a frothy creamy mix.
- Apply to the wet hair right after a hair wash. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse well with warm water. Shampoo again followed by a conditioner.
And if getting vodka is something you cant manage. Then here is another option.
- Add 2 tablespoons of warm avocado oil to 1 cup of mayonnaise and mix it properly.
- Apply along the length of your hair as a conditioner.
- This mixture acts as a conditioner and you can use it when you have free time to spare. Keep it for at least 3 hours if you have time and wrap your head with a warm towel for a nice deep conditioning session.
- Rinse thoroughly followed by a hair wash.
3. Lemon and vinegar Hair Mask
- Take a mix of lemon juice and vinegar and start massaging into your roots gently for instant shiny hair.
- This also works great on oily and frizzy hair.
- To your conditioner add an equal amount of honey and aloe vera gel.
- Massage it into your hair and leave it for about 5 – 10 minutes. This works great for dry hair.
- A mixture of jojoba oil and honey also works fine. Make sure you add aloe Vera that does not contain other ingredients in it like alcohol. This would lead to hair damage.
5. Coffee Hair Mask
- For some natural and instant hair colour, brew a regular coffee and wait till it cools down a bit. Don’t let it cool down completely coz the coffee should be Luke warm for application.
- Start pouring the coffee throughout your hair and pull all the strands back to twist it into a bun.
- Leave it for 30 minutes followed by a regular hair wash. This will enhance your hair color and darken your hair.
- Apply some plain yogurt on your hair completely from the roots to the tips.
- Make sure you massage your roots with yogurt properly and then leave it for 30 minutes for more till it completely gets dry. Then rinse off and shampoo your hair.
- Yogurt acts as an excellent conditioner and gives great shine to your hair.