Most if not all yogis would agree that nothing is as uncomfortable as practicing your yoga asanas on the bare floor with sweating palms and feet. It’s near impossible and unsafe to even balance your body on a slippery surface. There is a big chance of slipping and severely injuring yourself. However, there’s a silver lining and the right protection for you to avoid a trip to the emergency room during your workout session.
The good news is the BalanceFrom GoCloud all-purpose exercise yoga mat which guarantees better grip and safety while you practice your exercises. If you’re allergic to latex, then this is also the right mat for you. This exercise yoga mat is made from a foam material 71 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 1 inch thick. The size comfortably accommodates yogis and everyone else with different shapes and sizes. Anyone can easily fit on the mat and not worry about the thinness or length.
The thickness of the yoga mat gives it an anti-tear property that makes it stronger and more comfortable to use even outdoors as compared to the thinner mats. This yoga mat can endure a lot of exercise routines. It is also lightweight. It weighs only 2.2 pounds and comes with a complimentary adjustable Velcro strap. This makes it easy to transport at home, the gym, or outdoors.
The BalanceForm GoCloud exercise yoga mat has a double-sided non-slip surface. This feature gives you better stability and the safety to perform all your exercise poses without the mat moving around. Slippery mats have a huge risk of making you fall and sustaining severe injuries during your workout. This thick mat also cushions your body and supports your spine, hips, knees, and elbows from the floor.
Even with a high-density thick material being used, the exercise yoga mat is easy to clean. Washing your mat is important because your body excretes all sorts of fluids during exercise. These fluids and dirt will stick onto the mat and make it slippery and filthy.
The Good Points
- The BalanceForm GoCloud all-purpose yoga mat has a one-inch thickness that helps cushion your body from the floor and makes your exercise much more comfortable.
- It comes with a complimentary adjustable Velcro strap to easily hold the yoga mat and transport it anywhere you want.
- The exercise mat is washable with soap and a sponge. It’s important to often remove the dirt and sweat that accumulate on the mat during workouts.
The Bad Points
- The thickness of the mat may be inconvenient for you if you prefer having a better feel of the floor during standing exercises.
Should You Buy It?
The BalanceForm GoCloud all-purpose yoga mat helps enhance your workout by cushioning your back and limbs from the floor. It gives you a good grip for push-ups, handstands, planks, and various yoga poses to avoid pain. The mat is also anti-slip which means it doesn’t move around during your workout.
All-Purpose Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat
- The BalanceForm GoCloud all-purpose exercise yoga mat is a one-inch-thick foam mat that helps support your spine, hips, knees, and elbows from the floor during yoga, Pilates, and all your general floor workouts. It’s 71 x 24 inches, and comfortably accommodates yogis and everyone else with different shapes and sizes.
- It weighs 2.2 pounds and comes with a complimentary adjustable strap for easy storage and transportation at home, the gym, or outdoors.
- Even with a high-density thick material, this exercise mat is easy to clean.
What Are Others Saying About It?
Amazon ID: frequent shopper 60
Having fibromyalgia, any type of floor work is painful. This one-inch-thick mat is perfect for preventing pain. Hips and back don’t feel anything but soft cushioning. I don’t think you would want to use it for standing poses, it may be too thick, but if you need cushioning between you and the floor, get this mat!
Amazon ID: Stephen Schuerger
A 1-inch-thick mat that can be used on either side, can be cleaned with a soapy sponge and is non-slip. The carry straps come with it, & it’s my favorite color, purple! It initially looks expensive until you observe it is an actual mat 1 inch thick, which keeps you stable when practicing standing asanas. It is not a thin skin-like mat like master yogis would use. I need something to do lying exercises without pressure on the painful areas of my spine. I can use it anywhere indoors or outdoors. I like the portability & the comfort. It isn’t much heavier than a standard yoga mat either, & it’s easy to store.
Amazon ID: R. Stoeffler
This mat reminds me a lot of the old Pure Barre mat they used to sell, only quite a bit longer which I love. I have carpal tunnel syndrome and doing planks and pushups can be nearly impossible. This mat is so thick and cushioned I can do those moves without too much pain. It’s also perfect for the ab workout as it gives plenty of cushion to the low back. For the price, you can’t go wrong. My only warning, if you have a cat, keep him far away. My cat clawed it only once before I stopped him and he left deep scratches on it. I keep it rolled up and hidden from him when I’m not using it.