If you are tired of the overwhelming smell that comes with most bicycle trainer floor mats and are looking for a mat that is almost odor-free, look no further.
The Bike Bicycle Trainer Floor Mat is 100 percent waterproof and prevents sweat and water drops from damaging the carpet and wooden floors. It is very easy to clean and does not retain any smells. The mat is made of thick 7mm foam soft new PVC without odor. It is great for heavy spin bikes, treadmills, recumbent bikes, upright bikes, stationary bikes, rowers, steppers, and other cardio exercise units.
The mat stays firmly on the floor, tiles, or carpet during workouts. It is designed to prevent the stationary bike or trainer from slipping whilst in use. The mat is made of new materials and will not leave any marks on the floor after use.
The thick 7mm mat is designed to absorb vibration during exercise. The hardened top layer is great for stepping on while wearing cycling shoes with cleats. The mat is also compatible with NordicTrack and Peloton indoor exercise stationary bikes.
It is durable and designed to withstand excessive use. Your bike cleats can sink into it during intense cycling but the mark will be gone in a couple of seconds when you’re done exercising. The mat is designed to protect your floors and carpets from wear, tear, dirt, and vibrations.
The good points
- The high-density mat is great for heavy equipment such as treadmills and weight equipment.
- It protects your floors and carpets well so you don’t have to worry about wear or dirt.
- The mat stays firmly in place and doesn’t move during intense workouts. So, you don’t have to worry about the stationary exercise bike or any other equipment you use while moving during workouts.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty. That way, if you are not satisfied with the product or have any other complaints you can return it and ask for a replacement or refund.
- The mat weighs 3.65 kilograms. Product dimensions are 36 x 6 x 5 inches.
The bad points
- The high-density mat is too heavy to carry or move around.
- The top surface is too slippery for light equipment such as rollers or bike trainers.
Should you buy it?
The mat is durable, great for heavy equipment, and protects your floors, tiles, or carpets from dirt, wear, tear, and vibrations. So, go ahead and buy it. It stays firmly on the floor and does not leave any marks after use. It absorbs vibrations during workouts and prevents stationary bikes from slipping while in use. So, you can focus on working out and never worry about your bike or any other heavy exercise equipment moving. However, if you are looking for a mat you can do body stretches on, this mat may not be what you need. It is not designed for body stretching.
About this item:
- The Bike Bicycle Trainer Floor Mat is 100 percent waterproof and prevents sweat and water drops from damaging the carpet and wooden floors.
- It is very easy to clean and does not retain any smells.
- The mat stays firmly on the floor, tiles, or carpet during workouts.
- It is designed to prevent the stationary bike or trainer from slipping whilst in use.
- The thick 7mm mat is designed to absorb vibration during exercise.
- The hardened top layer is great for stepping on while wearing cycling shoes with cleats.
- It protects your floors and carpets well so you don’t have to worry about dirt.
What are others saying about it?
Amazon ID: tatnai
This was perfect for my bike and trainer. No overwhelming smell. Soft yet durable (my bike cleats sink into it almost like memory foam, after a couple of seconds the mark is gone). I have had it for almost 6 months now and it still looks new; that said I am very easy on it – I don’t move it, only walk on it when cycling, and my cat has ignored it (thank god, he usually would scratch this type of mat). Would definitely buy it again.
Amazon ID: Amazon Customer
I looked at a bunch of different mats, and was super concerned about the cleaning and waterproofing of it all. Our house comes up with puddles after biking (ya, not water – I know – gross) and the mat not only protects the floor from getting wet, but is so easy to clean and doesn’t leave stains after being wet and cleaned. Would get it again, but the good thing is – it’s sturdy and you won’t need to.
Amazon ID: Logan Smith
I got one of these for a Peloton to sit on, but ended up using it as a workout mat for a few weeks while I was waiting for my bike. The bike fits great on it and there’s space to leave my shoes when not in use, you could go a bit smaller if you want though. I like the material and several months later it’s still as spongy and supportive as it felt on the first day.