Are you looking for an exercise bike you use from the comfort of your home? If yes, then the Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike is what you need.
It has a step-through design, featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish. The step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting. The step-through design is created so that it’s easier on the knees and back. The bike has comfortable padded seating. So, you never have to worry about discomfort. You can exercise for hours without feeling any sort of discomfort.
The exercise bike features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to maintain proper form when exercising. The bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. You can easily customize your workout according to your fitness level. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains.
The weighted pedals are designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. The best part is that the foot straps are adjustable. Allowing you to create the perfect fit for your feet, ensure your feet don’t slip off during intense exercise and enjoy working out. The bike is designed to fit into the smallest exercise spaces. So, you can exercise anywhere.
The exercise bike is sturdy enough to resist scratches and damage from the external environment. It can withstand heavy daily use. The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as an odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows speed, time, distance, and calories burned. The screen displays extra-large numbers for readability. So, you don’t have to worry about straining your eyes.
The good points
- The Marcy Exercise Bike seat can be adjusted so your legs can get the perfect stride as you pedal.
- The metrics displayed on the LCD computer screen make it easy for you to track progress and reach your exercise goals.
- The bike is easy to move around and use in whatever room you want. Simply tilt the unit onto the transport wheels and move it around as needed.
- The recumbent handlebars and seat back pad provide comfort during long bike rides.
- The bike has a 90-day warranty. Making it easy for you to return it if you’re not happy with the product.
The bad points
- Assembling it and setting everything up yourself can be difficult and time-consuming. But the product comes with instructions. So, you can follow them to assemble your bike and start using it.
Should you buy it?
If you are looking for an easy way to shed off some extra weight, buy the bike. It makes it easy for you to enjoy hours of exercise without spending lots of money at the gym. The bike allows you to shape, firm, tone your physique and increase cardiovascular endurance. It is the ultimate solution to burning calories and losing weight. If you create an exercise routine and stick to it, you’ll be happy you bought it. So, put in the work and enjoy the rewards.
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike
- The exercise bike has a step-through design, featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish.
- The step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting.
- The bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance.
- You can easily customize your workout according to your fitness level.
- The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains.
- The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as an odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows speed, time, distance, and calories burned.
What are others saying about it?
Amazon ID: TeacherGal
This bike is fantastic for the price! It’s easy on the back; nice on the eyes and gives a good workout. It’s stable and easy to get on and off. It’s the 2nd Marcy exercise bike I’ve bought. I sold my first one when I moved. When I decided to get a replacement I read many reviews on several different bikes. I decided to buy the Marcy again — and I’m not disappointed. You can’t beat the price or value of the Marcy! Delivery was also excellent. The guy from FedEx brought the bike inside the house for me. The box was still in good condition. If I’d had to return the bike, no way could I have gotten it back into that box! Fortunately, assembly was a breeze — all the parts were there and with nothing bent or broken.
Highly recommend this bike!
Amazon ID: Violetpetal
My bike arrived on time, packaged very well, and set up in maybe an hour. I am so pleased with the price also and the outstanding reviews I have read! For myself, I just needed the basics but I turned on a YouTube clip for virtual cycling on my television and it all worked perfectly! I have it in my 650 square feet apartment but it does not take up that much room and I can roll it into a closet if I need the space. Thank you Marcy people!
Amazon ID: John N.
Very quick delivery. The pieces to be assembled were packaged well with no shipping damage. Assembly instructions were clear, helped significantly by accurate diagrams. There was the correct number of fasteners, and tools included. No extra tools were required. The only area of challenge in assembly was the connection of the resistance adjustment cable which required two sets of hands and attention to detail in the assembly pictorial. The seat and backrest are comfortable and the unit is quiet and unobtrusive in size. The digital readout is simple with the usual options of time, distance, speed, scan. I could see where the maximum resistance would be insufficient for those used to resistant training of the leg muscles. However, a good value for a recumbent exercise bike that fits me; a 200 lb, 5’8″ male, who walks when the weather allows.