VALUE SET OF 3 X HAIR COMPLEX OILS
Availability: In stock
✔ Free delivery & returns
✔ Dispatch time: One business day
– This Value Set includes 3 bottles of Hair Complex Oil (size: 1.7 oz each)
HAIR COMPLEX OIL is a concentrated synergy of essential & base oils, made in USA from the best organic and plant-based ingredients.
It supports hair vitality and stimulates growth from the scalp down to the hair ends.
Recommended for all hair types.
Safe for color-treated hair.
HAIR GROWTH DIRECTIONS:
– Apply 2 or 3 drops per spot, all over your entire wet/dry scalp.
– Use your clean fingers to gently massage the oil into your scalp for 5 minutes. Give special focus to the bald spots.
– Once your whole scalp is oiled, brush with a scalp brush then cover your hair with a cap; this traps heat and enables the oil to be absorbed deeper and stimulate the follicles.
– Let it penetrate for a minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours then wash your hair preferably with our Salt Oil Crub for a clean and fresh scalp. Repeat daily if possible for best results.
A little tip: You can mix 2 bulbs of fresh garlic with your Hair Complex Oil and apply to bald spot. The Allicin in garlic is known to help with hair growth.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You will see improvements within 1 to 2 months of daily consistent use.
WEEKLY HAIR MASK DIRECTIONS:
– Mix a full dropper of Hair Complex Oil with 1 scoop of virgin coconut oil & 1 scoop of fresh aloe vera and apply weekly into entire scalp to hydrate & nourish.
– Let it penetrate for a minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours then wash your hair preferably with our Salt Oil Crub for a clean and fresh scalp.
This is a concentrated oil, if you have a sensitive scalp, do not exceed the recommended 45 minutes with the frequency tolerated.
– Jamaican castor oil
– Moringa oil
– Jojoba oil
– Grapeseed oil
– Sweet almond oil
– Coconut oil
– ™ DR WIMA BEAUTY Complex: Our Founding Pharmacist’s Proprietary Synergy of essential oils – Lavender, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea tree
Each ingredient is sourced from a different part of the world, depending on the highest quality of its region.
PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
As a general rule, It is best to avoid all essential oil products for the first 3 months because each pregnancy is different but you can also ask your doctor if you can dilute the hair oil into coconut oil.
- Store Name: Faxily
- Vendor: Faxily
1278, 1007 N Orange St. 4th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801
- No ratings found yet!