We all know that exercise and keeping fit are recommended for our well-being. However, at times due to busy schedules, we seldom have the time to go to the gym or to even take a walk just to keep fit. The Stamina 55-1602 provides a solution to this challenge. It is a portable, easy-to-use workout tool that you can use in the comfort of your home or office. This micro-strider is small and light, making it simple to use and transfer to any location at home or work. It’s also quiet and unobtrusive. It takes up very little space which means it does not get in the way of other things in the house. Its compact size also allows you to carry it to the place where you would want to work out.
The stamina 55-1602 has adjustable tension and a monitor. You can adjust the intensity of your workout depending on what you want to achieve. This is excellent for first-time users. Instead of shocking your body into a high cardio workout, you can adjust the tension as your body gets used to the work-outs. The monitor helps you track and see the progress that you will be making. You do not need to wait until after the exercise, you can track your strides while you are exercising.
The in Motion E1000 Compact Strider can be used sitting or standing, depending on your requirements and ability. This means that age becomes a non-factor. It allows adults to work out without having to worry about standing for a long time. To target different muscles, pedal forward or backward. The beautiful thing about the pedal is that it offers a strong grip, whether you are putting on trainers, or just your bare feet. It allows the foot to rest well while you choose any kind of exercise that works better for you. Due to its unobtrusive nature, you can get a workout in while you play games and focus on other things.
Stamina promotes the circulation of blood and leg movement. It is a good cardio workout if you want to improve your general well-being. Elliptical trainer workouts have been shown to burn the same number of calories as jogging, allowing you to build stamina and energy while toning your hips, buttocks, thighs, and legs. Unlike running, though, ellipticals provide a low-impact workout that won’t hurt your back, knees, hips, or ankles. It’s small and light enough to carry around with you, so you can easily integrate a cardio exercise into your everyday routine. You can enjoy the low-impact, joint-friendly workout while your mind is focused on work thanks to non-slip pedals that keep your feet in position without a second thought.
Use the E1000 Compact Strider at home or work, and then stow it out of sight and out of mind – under your desk or in the closet – when you’re done. The Stamina® InMotion® E1000 Compact Strider eliminates any “excuse” to put off improving your physical and mental health.
The good points
- Compact and unobtrusive. It can be stored away without taking up much space
- Enables you to exercise in a way you feel comfortable. At home, work, standing, sitting, etc
- The digital display helps you keep a record of your progress.
Stamina 55-1602 In-motion Elliptical
- The Stamina InMotion Elliptical Trainer is a cost-effective solution to indulge in a low-impact cardio workout whenever and wherever you choose.
- Because it fits conveniently under a desk or in a closet, it’s small and light enough to use at home or the workplace.
- You may also use it to target different muscles when sitting, standing, or in reverse motion.
The bad points
- Suitable for a light workout. It focuses mainly on cardio and leg work
- Despite its compatibility, it has no handle through which it be can be carried
What Others Are Saying About It?
Amazon ID Lstouks
I recently acquired This “Under-Desk” Elliptical. I read a lot of product reviews before purchasing and was concerned that the pricing was too low for this sort of training equipment. After several days of study, I eventually decided to purchase it. It arrived on Friday, and I couldn’t be more pleased! It’s so quiet that no one knows it’s beneath my desk (so far).
I’m not trying to promote myself, but I’m also a professional interior designer. I understand how monotonous working at an office can be, which is why I decided to get this item myself. Working at a desk all day keeps me from getting the exercise I need. If you’re in the same boat as me, this is a must-have! I would also strongly suggest it to my clients!
Amazon ID Susan B
I like this little elliptical a lot so far – brought it to the office and we’ve been passing it around. One of the other workers is going to buy one for her home. Here are some things to know:
1. It is quite heavy to carry from the parking lot into your building. If you’re carrying it very far you’ll wish you had a wheeled cart
2. When sitting, I find that it works better to turn it around so the “back” is in front and the “front” is nearest to you. This is because of the pedal action. When turned the “normal” way and peddling in a seated position, the pedals don’t angle right so you end up with just heel contact on the pedals. But if you turn it around you can keep full foot contact. The machine is made to go both forward and backward so it is no problem to turn it
3. Doing the machine standing up is a real workout! I want to stop after about 2 1/2 minutes, lol. It is less of a workout sitting down
4. As other reviewers have said, it’s hard to use under the desk without hitting your knees, but you can push it farther away from you to lower the knee angle. It feels like it uses different muscles in that position
Amazon ID S_Mila
I love this little machine. It weighs about 25 pounds give or take. I bought this in January 2016 as part of the New Year’s resolution to lose weight and exercise more. I love this thing!! I feel like I have progressed. At first, it was hard to balance and I would have to park the machine near the wall and would grab the wall whenever I felt uneasy like I was going to fall. After about 3 weeks of using it 3-4 days a week for 1 hour or 2 hours while I was watching my nightly shows, I was able to leave the wall. I then began parking my machine near the TV so that I could watch my favorite nighttime shows while I walked on the elliptical trainer for almost 2 hours. Then after about 3 months that I had the hang of balancing while walking, I began using 3-pound weights for both of my arms. I highly recommend this product because you can progress into a fitness plan!