Are you often sitting behind a desk for too long? Do you suffer from back pains and discomfort? Or, are you struggling to fall asleep and looking for props to make your pregnancy journey less stressful? If your answer to any of the questions above is yes, then we have a solution for you.
The Mind Body Future Exercise Ball also known as a stability ball chair, fitness ball, or yoga ball chair is the antidote to all back problems and pregnancy discomforts. This air-inflated ball is devised to align the spine, improve circulation, and help expecting mothers with pain management.
The exercise ball stimulates your stability muscles as it engages your core whilst sitting as compared to the traditional office chair. This is a result of what is known as ‘active sitting’ due to the micro-movements one makes to balance on the inflated ball. Studies have proven that women who constantly used this exercise prop had a reduced chance of having a cesarean.
The Mind Body Future Exercise Ball comes with a stability ring, manual foot pump, measuring tape, plug tools, and a PDF e-book to get you started right away. As you use the exercise ball at home, gym, or the office, you don’t have to worry about the ball bursting or slipping away. The exercise ball is manufactured with an anti-slip material and accompanied by a stability base ring to prevent the ball from rolling during exercise.
The ball is also made from hypoallergenic PVC material which is a soft plastic vinyl that makes the ball durable enough to withstand up to 2000lbs of static weight without bursting.
It is available in 4 colors and 3 different sizes namely 55cm, 65cm, and 75cm. The additional measuring tape provided helps you inflate the ball to your matching height to maximize its efficacy.
The good points
- The ball has an essential burst-resistance and anti-slip feature which increases stability and puts you at ease whilst exercising.
- The high-quality hypoallergenic PVC material used has sufficient thickness and durability to avoid the ball from popping.
- The fitness ball comes in different sizes to accommodate your natural height and work more effectively.
- The exercise ball is risk-free even for expecting mothers.
- It is a recommended top pick for pregnant women, postpartum people, and people dealing with hemorrhoids and back pains.
The bad points
- Using an exercise ball chair is not recommended for people who have a chronic back condition or acute injury.
- You cannot sit for longer than 2 hours at a time. Muscle fatigue can lead to back pains.
The Mind Body Future Exercise Ball Chair
- The Mind Body Future Exercise Ball is an exercise prop that is a number pick for pregnant women, postpartum people, and people dealing with hemorrhoids and back pains.
- It is manufactured with an anti-slip and anti-burst material and comes with an additional stability base ring to prevent the ball from rolling or popping during exercise.
- Its hypoallergenic PVC material makes the ball durable enough to withstand up to 2000lbs of weight without bursting.
- It is available in 4 colors and three different sizes of 55cm, 65cm, and 75cm.
What are others saying about it?
Amazon ID: hobbygal
Great quality, feels very thick and durable. Perfect to use as a chair to help relieve lower back pain, which was the purpose I intended. Easy to inflate.
Amazon ID: Ruthie Austin
I love this ball. If it were a person, I would marry it. It can deal with my considerable weight, I can use it as a chair at work and it has almost completely eliminated the back pain I had from sitting in a chair. Of course, if you work in a busy office you may have to put up with one annoying day of everyone else coming up and kicking it. However, you’ll be so comfortable you will keep smiling and only slightly feel like punching them in the face. There is one lady in my office who was having a horrible day, she was skeptical about my ball. She sat on it for 2 minutes, bounced on it a bit, and then begged me to order her one while pressing cash into my hands. She is so happy now.
Amazon ID: Lois Smith
I love my purple and white yoga ball!!! When I received my yoga ball it was ready to inflate. It came with everything you need to inflate and store the ball. It includes a steadying ring. The measuring tape that was provided is marked for the diameters of the ball. It even has holes in it so you can encircle the ball, put the nozzle of the pump through the holes into the ball and inflate. The only thing that needs improvement is the pump. It was a little awkward to use. It wasn’t really stable to use by foot. I used my hands and arms. I have to admit it was a really good work out. You need to be really quick when removing the pump nozzle and inserting the plug. The ball deflates rather quickly. Also make sure you are grabbing the needle, and not above where the needle connects to the hose (LOL, I did). I really did not think the ball was going to hold my weight as I am currently over 200lbs. Once I let it sit overnight at 80%, I blew it up to 100%, plugged it, and sat down. To my utter surprise it held and continues to do so. I would definitely recommend this product. A wonderful product for a great price.