Arthritis Compression Gloves
✔ Free delivery & returns
✔ Dispatch time: One business day
When you injure your hand or fingers or are suffering from arthritis, you may reach for pills for treatment. But compression therapy works just as good. There are many benefits to compression therapy. It’s been known to prevent loss of motion after an injury, decrease soreness, reduce swelling, and promote recovery of muscular force production. Compression can help sore, achy fingers and wrists during an arthritis flare-up.
For Everyday Use
Arthritis Gloves are so versatile, you can virtually wear them any time. Slip on a pair when you wake in the morning and start your day, in the evening before bed, or keep them on until that flare-up dissipates. Arthritis Gloves are machine washable so you can reuse them over and over again. Stock up so you’ll always have a clean pair ready to wear!
Woven with Hemp Fiber
We take pride in our products. That’s why our Arthritis Gloves are woven with hemp fibers. Hemp fibers are pretty amazing. They add extra-durability to our Arthritis Gloves’ fabric while contributing to its lightweight breathability. Fibers from the hemp plant also have moisture-wicking properties, so you can stay cool and comfortable while you wear our Arthritis Gloves. Wear day or night, depending on need.
Brand New and High Quality– HIGHE COPPER CONTENT: Premium Care gloves provide mild compression and warmth that increases blood circulation,
which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
– RELIEVE PAIN: Helps stabilise muscle tissue, keeping swelling to a micro level, resulting in reduced pain for you.
– ODOUR FREE: That’s right – because your gloves have built-in bacteria eliminators, they remain odour free!
– Fingerless Arthritis Gloves are designed for men and women to help you get the support you need for all day and all night comfort.
– GRIP: Rubber Strips Provide Increased Grip, Perfect for Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Gym and Sports.
– Commonly used by people suffering from pain in the hands, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, stiff or sore muscles, tendons and joints,
–These gloves are fingerless so can still perform everyday tasks while wearing them.
– Washable & Hygienic.
– Washing Guide : Hand wash only, cold water. Gentle soap. Line dry after wringing. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry.
– Fast Shipping From Sydney!
In the Package:
1 Pair Arthritis Compression Gloves
S, M, XL, L
- Store Name: Faxily
- Vendor: Faxily
1278, 1007 N Orange St. 4th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801
- No ratings found yet!