Trinity Solid Cologne – by Murphy and McNeil – by Murphy and McNeil
Availability: In stock
✔ Free delivery & returns
✔ Dispatch time: One business day
The Trinity Knot, or Triquetra, is one of the most recognizable symbols in Celtic culture, and it has come to have many different meanings over time. To Christianity, the knot represents “Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.” Other perspectives have come to attribute the Trinity to mean “Earth, Wind, and Sky,” or “Mother, Maiden, and Crone”. When seen enclosed by a circle the Trinity Knot is said to represent eternity, or unity. The Trinity is a fascinating outward symbol, that to so many has come to represent our eternal (and internal) values, faiths, and beliefs.
- Scent Strength: Medium
- Top: Bergamot, Apple, Pineapple
- Heart: Rose, Birch, Jasmine
- Base: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Amber
- Note: Fruity, woody, smokey and ultimately classy, many will recognize this fragrance as an homage to Aventus (no affiliation).
- Beeswax (yellow), Safflower Oil, Shea, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Arrowroot Powder, Fragrance
- Store Name: Faxily
- Vendor: Faxily
1278, 1007 N Orange St. 4th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801
- No ratings found yet!